Sunday, May 4, 2014

#20. Youtubing with POWER!

Check out this great video about making plasma in your microwave with just a grape!!!  Plasma is the most common form of matter, however it's not one we get to see much in person.  This video shows an exciting experiment making plasma at home!

 
Youtube is such a great resource in the classroom.  There are so many cool science videos to show students.  Since we can't always have all the supplies it has become an indispensable tool for me.
 
 
 
Now I will attempt to use the website Magisto!!!! (Echos in my head...)  Let's do this!  BRB!  Huh.  Back so soon you say... For some reason Magistooooooooo would not allow me to create an account.  It looked like a really fun site too. 
 
Next I tried flixlab.  Don't even go there, it's not a live site anymore.  I'm beginning to sense a pattern.
 
 
MeMoov? No.
 
 
Ok.  So I'm pretty web savvy, I use many programs across several genres.  I simply cannot find a live website for video platforms!  Perhaps they couldn't compete with mega giant youtube.com.  So this was a frustrating experience for me.  I had very high hopes for Magisto too.

No comments:

Post a Comment