Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#22 It's Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive binder.

Wow I am in love!!! Livebinders where have you been all my life? I will hold you, and pet you, and love you..... I can see sooo many possibilities.  I began by organizing my physical science bookmarks into binders, so far I have: Physics, Chemistry, and Teacher Tools.

Here is the beginnings of the Physics Binder:

Physics

I could definitely see some use for this in the classroom!  If you had information you wanted the students to read or share you could have a binder for each lesson.  If you wanted to have a webquest without all the webquest program hassle (sorry!) you could easily put it all in a binder!  If you wanted students to produce a model (poster, presentation, etc.), you could put several examples in a binder  for them to reference at their leisure.

I plan to sit down and organize all of my bookmarks, papers, etc. into these binders.  That way I can access ALL of my work from anywhere and it will be in an organized manner that I can understand!!!!

I love you Livebinders!

No comments:

Post a Comment