Friday, March 28, 2014

#13 Driving Miss Google

Blog post in Google Drive!

I found Google Drive to be a wonderful for use anywhere anytime you have access to a computer. I think it is phenomenal for sharing and collaborative work.  Students can work on group projects without having to physically be in the same room!  They can share their ideas and their edits for papers and presentations and work together in real time.  Definitely something to show them when they are working on their next STEM project!!

I found it interesting and can see potential for educational purposes from a teaching standpoint also.  Quizzes, homeworks, various assignments,   Slideshows of the content covered… and many more!

When comparing
Google Drive to Zoho I favored the system with which I was already familiar.  I also like the “add app” feature in Google Drive, which made Google Drive virtually limitless (ha! see what I did there?).  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment