Friday, March 28, 2014

#15 Wiki tiki tavi!


Oy Vey!!! The wiki!!! The apsu23things sandbox refused to be my friend.  I begged and begged.  I pleaded.  I promised it brownies in a mug.  Nothing.  It refused to send a verification email to my email address.  And, without said verification, was quite adamant "NO wiki mango for you!" 

Alas, I am resigned that "tomorrow will be a better day!"  And perhaps the verification will eventually arrive.

icanhazcheezburger.com


Here we are a couple weeks and one stomach virus later and the apsu23things.wiki has deigned to allow me to enter!  Yay!!  I really enjoy the concept of the editable wiki.  I can see a lot of potential for collaboration amongst students and teachers.  I will definitely keep it in the back of my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment