Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thing #11 Finding Good Feeds

Thing #11 Finding Good Feeds 

Edublog where is your search box???? Not having a quick readily identifiable search function drives me up a wall!!  Google blog search, while it shows new content within the search parameter, it is not presenting me with the types of blogs I am hoping to find.  The search appears to be very comprehensive and were I looking for an obscure reference or topic I think this would be the place to be!!

I found several blogs to follow on blogsearchengine.org and I will certainly be perusing this search engine again for blogs.  My by far favorite way to search for subject topics is the feedly search engine.  Though I concentrated my search on content that is very specific to my area of interest and teaching I think that I can find most of the information needed with these two search engines.


It was interesting and surprising which websites and blogs did not contain an rss feed!!  It is something I will certainly be looking at more closely now!

No comments:

Post a Comment