Friday, March 28, 2014

#16 Organize me! Please!

Hmmm, I must ponder the theoretical benefits of having to remember yet another website to remember websites. Please enjoy this gif while you are waiting: 
 
 
Of the three customizable start pages I preferred the look of @Start.org.  It had a pleasant background and easy to read fonts.  I preferred that the information appeared on the start page itself, rather than having to click a button to travel to each individual site. Though I doubt I will use it.  I am becoming overwhelmed with all of the websites about websites!
 
I actually use my google calendar quite a bit.  It is linked to my phone, so that no matter where I add an event it appears on all calendars.  I have also used it to send reminders and invites.  It's quite handy!
 
As for the other widgets or tools, I could use the file converters (zamzar.com and PDF converter) tomorrow!!  I am always needing to convert files at school or for lessons.  I will definitely be using these!

No comments:

Post a Comment